1. Meet your neighbours, listen to their stories, and give to them if they are in need.
2. Pick up every piece of human waste that does not belong in nature, such as plastics. Post videos of you doing this with the hashtag #cleanourroom
3. Tell everyone that you know about #hungerstrikeforearth.
Ask people to post about the hunger strike on social media using this hashtag.
4. Follow and share our videos on instagram. We are @zerowasteparks
5. Contact those responsible for waste bins in your city park, and propose a way in which the waste bins in your city park can be transformed into something based in giving, sharing, or exchange. For instance, one can fill bins with soil, make holes, and plant herb gardens.